Friday, June 20, 2014

Many Prayer Circles

Prayer Circles

I am going to backtrack to earlier in these chapters.
Page 59 had a paragraph that made me think about how many prayer circles that each of us may have.
What are your prayer circles?
  • Children
  • Parents
  • Health
  • Provisions
  • Reconciliation
  • Salvation
  • Friends Needs
  • Long Term Plans
Are we praying for each of the above
  • Boldly?
  • Specifically?
  • Through?
  • Consistently?
  • with Praise?
  • with Faith?
  • with Patience?
  • Regularly?
  • with Praise?
My prayer life is definitely changing based on what I am learning.  I am trying more consistently to discern Gods desires for me from my own personal desires.    Our God is such an amazing God!  I am so thankful for each of you who is participating in this study and I hope that this study is helping each of you grow in your prayer life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The prayer circles I have been praying are for my children, my long term plans, and for my upcoming ministry opportunities. I am noticing that my prayers are more specific, bolder, and more consistent. I am learning so much about prayer and trying to praise God for the answers He is going to give even though they haven't come yet. I hope all of you reading this book are noticing a change in your prayer life and that you are growing in your communication with God. We need to realize that just as we want to communicate with our loved ones, God also wants to communicate with us! Let's keep the lines of communication open!

Unknown said...

I think since I began reading this book my circles have become larger and I have more circles. I have become more specific and asked for things that I know I can not make happen without God. Praising him prior to receiving the desired result has really made me focus more on his ability and has grown my trust and reliance on him.

Christi Adams said...

I have made so many prayer circles that I am having to write them down so that I do not leave one out. I spend more time praising God for what is is going to do with the prayer circles that I have created. I know that some may be answered quickly and others may take many years. I will pray consistently and spend more time each day in prayer.