Friday, June 27, 2014

Start Circling!


Are our prayers like an awkward conversation? 
Like a list of wants needs and desires?

Using the Bible, and our hopes & dreams for the future should help to create great dialogue with God!

I often use creation as part of my morning dialogue with God.  When I walk my puppies in the morning it is hard not to acknowledge the majesty of his creation!  
What an amazing home God created for us!

We are so fortunate to have a personal savior that we can and should 
have personal conversations with.
He loves us and wants a personal relationship with us!

I need to spend more time in my Bible not only to circle his promises 
but to know and understand him on a more personal level.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you, Brenda! I need to spend more time in prayer, but also in reading my Bible! God's promises are right there for us to see. He has put them into black and white for us. All we have to do is find them. I wonder how many promises I miss simply because I don't read the Bible more. I need to circle those promises in my Bible and then pray for God to make those promises a reality in my life. He has so much He wants to show us and do for us. Let's read and pray and grab those blessings!