"Setting goals is a practical way of dreaming big."
This section was crazy! Just take a look at the first one on the list! Milk a poisonous snake??!!
Do any of you have a life goal list?
I do not have one written out, but I know that I do have some life goals.
- Celebrate 50 year wedding anniversary.
- Celebrate one of our anniversaries on a world cruise
- Go on a missions trip with my Sunday School class
- Go to Machu Picchu with Richard
- Walk where Jesus walked with Katie
- Take a train trip in Alaska with my family
- Get down to my ideal weight of 120 lbs
- Read the Bible within 1 year
- Go cave spelunking with Richard
- Go to Egypt and see the pyramids
10 steps to goal setting
Check your motives
Think in categories
Write it down
Celebrate along the way
My goals seem so insignificant compared to the goal lists in the book. I do not think I am dreaming big. I am selecting things that I mostly think I will be able to successfully do.
What would I write on my goal list if there was nothing off limits? I will need to rethink about my list.
What do you have on your list?
Do you have a list?